In2tec, the UK leader in flexible electronics, is inviting visitors to explore its new website and corporate identity www.in2tec.com. The new website will provide a more intuitive and user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality, allowing easy access to In2tec’s versatile products and solutions.
In2tec specialises in innovative flexible electronics for a broad range of applications, suited to a wide range of environments, including healthcare and medical devices, automotive, aerospace, defense, wearable technology and safety and inspection.
In addition to the new website, In2tec has launched a revised brand. According to Neil Armstrong, Chief Executive, the new brand is now more closely aligned with the strategic vision of In2tec and it’s plans for long term growth and its ethos of inspiring sustainable design.
“As with many companies, we’ve been guilty of focusing on our clients needs as opposed to our own, but this new brand positions In2tec in the cutting edge way our work deserves. It reflects our track record of helping pioneering companies use tomorrow’s technology to achieve a competitive advantage today, essentially helping them redefine what you can do with electronics.”
The new brand also includes a new company logo reflecting In2tec’s energetic and creative approach to electronics.
The website allows users to benefit from enhanced content, including the latest In2tec news, product updates and developments and opinion pieces from industry experts within the electronics sector. Other website features include:
• Updated design creating a fully responsive website, optimised for search engines
• Improved user journey prioritising content structure
• New Research & Development section profiling In2tec’s R&D investments such as the Innovation Engine
• Simple and clear site navigation
• Detailed product pages detailing complex curve assemblies, dynamic circuit assemblies, flexible circuits and membrane keypads
• New client and case study pages